Posted on | November 6, 2009
Thanks to George Segarini and the Tuolumne County Chamber of Commerce for this list.
Top Ten Reasons to SHOP LOCAL
- 1. Saves you time
- 2. Saves you money
- 3. Saves you gasoline
- 4. Boosts the local economy
- 5. Friendly, personal service
- 6. Sales taxes support community services
- 7. Helps create new jobs
- 8. Attracts new stores and services
- 9. Rewards merchants who serve us
- 10. Builds a stronger future economy
(From Justin) : Can you think of any other reasons to shop local?