Here’s a bullet point list of some Pop Culture Facts I found today. Enjoy and Have a great day! – Justin Flores
- Charles Dickens slept facing North. He thought it improved his writing.
- A golden razor removed from King Tut’s Tomb was still sharp enough to be used.
- The house where Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence was replaced with a hamburger stand.
- Aztec emperor Montezuma had a nephew, Cuitlahac, whose name meant “plenty of excrement.”
- Dr. Seuss pronounced his name so that it rhymed with “rejoice.”
- Astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin ate roasted turkey from foil packets as their first meal on the moon.
- Pamela Anderson is Canada’s Centennial Baby, being the first baby born on the centennial anniversiary of Canada’s independence.
- David Prouse (the man inside the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars) spoke all of his lines in the first movie. He did not know that his voice was being dubbed over with that of James Earl Jones until he saw the finished movie.