Eating out is supposed to be a good thing, whether it’s romance, business, family, friends or just enjoying a nice al fresco meal on your own. But how many times has your pleasant evening been tainted or even ruined by a fellow restaurant patron who does something that just gets under your skin? Here’s a list of 10 of the most irritating people you can encounter while dining.
- People who sit far from their table and won’t move up when you need to squeeze by.
- People who stuff tiny bottles of jam into their pockets or purse.
- People who bring their own salt.
- People whose conversations are so loud everyone in the restaurant can hear them.
- People who linger forever over empty glasses of wine even though they can see others are waiting for a table.
- People who chew with their mouth open.
- People who talk loudly on their cell phone.
- People who take a ton of flash photos in the restaurant.
- People who let in all the cold air from outside (or let the cool air out during the summer) by holding the door open for too long.
- People who use a cloth napkin to blot their lipstick and people who blow their nose into their napkin at the table.
Do you agree with the list? What’s missing?
Now I bet you won’t be able to eat out without looking for any of these. Have a great day.