Posted on | June 18, 2010 | No Comments
GLAMOUR’s 10 THINGS YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT ABOUT
- You are the prettiest girl in the world.
- You should always keep jumper cables in your car… just in case.
- Righty-tighty, lefty-loosey.
- That guy really wasn’t good enough for you.
- You do not need a pony.
- The cardinal rule of grilling: Pressing down on the burger will only dry it out.
- Yes, honey, all your male “friends” do secretly want more.
- Paying $200 for a haircut is crazy.
- It’s not worth trying to repair the toaster yourself.