Posted on | July 5, 2010 | No Comments
Here’s a list of things you might say to a kid and they would have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about:
- Why don’t you put a stack of “45’s” on the “hi-fi?”
- I can’t take your picture tonight, I forgot the “flash cubes.”
- Do you kids want to see a “double feature” at the “drive-in?”
- Who wants to play a game of Pong?
- Ethyl is just 29 cents a gallon.
- Smell the purple ink on the “ditto” paper.
- You just heat up the oil first, add the popcorn and shake the pan over the burner.
- Get your “skate key,” take apart your metal skates and nail them to a 2×4.
- Just stick your arm “straight” out the window for a left turn; for a right turn just angle your arm upward.
- That’s the “minute” hand and the other one’s the “hour” hand.
I’m sure you can add a few, and we would love to hear yours. email me at email@example.com