So I have seen facebook posts that have just baffled my brain and I have found out what it’s all about! Read on and then answer the question yourself on your post. – Justin
As a way to show their solidarity and support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, women are posting a Facebook status update that begins with: “I like it on…” As in: “I like it on the floor,” “I like it on the couch” and “I like it on my desk.” The answer: It’s not sex. It’s where they like to keep their purses when they come home:
- I like it in the backseat.
- I like it on the staircase hanging from the rail!
- I like it on top of the TV…but it usually ends up on the floor!
- I like it hanging from a kitchen chair.
- I like it under my desk.
- I like it on the kitchen counter or on the steps leading upstairs.
- I like it on the seat of the car, on top of the desk, in the office, on the table.