Now that the elections are FINALLY over, the debris still lines the streets. What does one do with left-over political yard signs?
1. Wire the frames together for a flower trellis or garden fence. The climbing roses need support, too!
2. Use the cardboard to insulate the garage. Then, build furniture for your new playroom from the frames.
3. Fuel a neighborhood bonfire to toast the end (albeit a temporary one) to political ads.
4. Find a shredding company then re-stuff the mattresses. Don’t forget the dog bed and hamster cage!
5. Build a fort for the kids and give them free reign to paint at will.