Posted on | December 22, 2010 | No Comments
SHOP AND RELAX
The holidays are supposed to be a time of joy so why do so many of us end up pulling our hair out by Christmas Eve? Keep stress at bay with these handy tips:
- Before you head out to shop, make a gift list organized by categories – stationary, clothing, jewelry, etc. That way, you can get a lot of presents in two or three stores and won’t be wasting time with repeat visits to the same place.
- If you find a great gift that would suit more than one friend or relative, buy multiples.
- Give magazine subscriptions, tickets to a play, the movies or a sporting event, club memberships or restaurant gift certificates – no guessing on sizes or colors required.
- For your most practical friends and relatives, how about a gift certificate or even cash, presented in a pretty envelope or gift wrapped in elegant paper.
- Wrap gifts as you buy them, so you’re not spending an entire day wrapping while worrying about all the other holiday chores you’re not getting done.