Posted on | December 1, 2013 | No Comments
Tips to kick off your day in a happy way …
• Stretch – Stretch every extremity for 15 seconds … before you open your eyes.
• Skip Decisions – For truly relaxing mornings, reduce the number of choices you make to zero.
• Drink Water – You’ve been fasting all night long, so you wake each morning dehydrated.
• Have an Emergency Outfit Ready – On mornings when you sleep through the alarm or need an extra 10 minutes, you can just pluck it off the hanger and go.
• Boost Your Heart Rate – Hop on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Studies have found that people who work out in the morning are more likely to stick with their exercise routine.
• Brush Your Tongue – There’s no better way to rid yourself of morning breath and begin the day minty fresh. A 1-minute brush is recommended to rid yourself of accumulated bacteria.
• Split Up – That means you use one bathroom and your partner uses another. It makes for a calmer, less stressful start to the day.
• Don’t Rush – Set your alarm 15 minutes earlier so you don’t have to jump out of bed and rush through your morning.