APPLE CRISP (perfect for Fall!)
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- Total Cooking time: 1hr 10 minutes
|5||Apples (peeled & chopped)|
|1/2||cup||Butter (one stick)|
- Mix 5 peeled, chopped apples with 1 tablespoon lemon juice in an 8in. square baking dish.
- With your hands work 1 stick butter into 1 cup each rolled oats and packed brown sugar, ½ cup flour and ½ tsp.
- Salt until mixture is clumpy and combined. Sprinkle over the apples.
- Bake 350* until apples are tender (about an hour & 10 minutes).