Congrats to Sandy Jonker!
Congrats to the News Paper Lady! Laura Dickey.
Congratulations to Joyce McMahon! Check out her story below.
Congratulations to Marcia! Listen to her story below.
Congrats to Jamie!
A form of temporary body art called a “Bagel Head” is becoming popular in Japan. To get the look, saline is injected into the forehead until it swells into a circle. Then someone has to press it in the center to create the “hole” of the bagel. The process takes two hours but lasts up to 24 hours until the body absorbs the saline.
If you can stomach it, check out this video of some people get their bagel heads done:
As heard on the Star morning show with Justin:
Here are the top 10 office tools and trends that professionals think will vanish in the next five years according to a LinkedIn survey:
1. Tape recorders (79 percent)
2. Fax machines (71 percent)
3. The Rolodex (58 percent)
4. Standard working hours (57 percent)
5. Desk phones (35 percent)
6. Desktop computers (34 percent)
7. Formal business attire like suits, ties, pantyhose, etc. (27 percent)
8. The corner office for managers/executives (21 percent)
9. Cubicles (19 percent)
10. USB thumb drives (17 percent)
Congrats to Kim Britt, the Working Woman! I call her the Lunch Lady! – Justin