Apple IPAD-2 Giveaway Rules
“APPLE IPAD Wifi-16GB GIVEAWAY”
August 5 – Sept 2, 2011
Two Winners announced each Morning (Aug 15, 22, 29 & Sept 5)
Please note that individual contests may have additional or updated rules.
- No purchase necessary.
- Each winner will receive one new Apple IPAD 2 Wi-Fi valued at $500.00. No substitutions.
- Void where prohibited by international, federal, state, or local law.
- Winning households are ineligible to win another prize on KZSQ, KKBN and KVML for 30 days.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state, and local taxes which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- Participants may not use sophisticated telephone or computer equipment to win the contest. Winners who are found to have used such equipment will be disqualified.
- One winner per household.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final. The decisions of Clarke Broadcasting Corp. management are final. Rules may be changed by Clarke Broadcasting at any time during contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Clarke Broadcasting Corp., and any official contest/promotion participant are not eligible.
- Contests are open only to California residents.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at 342 S. Washington St, Sonora, Ca. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm (excluding holidays). Winners have thirty (30) days to claim prize. Prizes not claimed in 30 thirty days will be forfeited by winner.
- PRIZES CAN NOT BE MAILED.
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Clarke Broadcasting Corp, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either (i) entrant’s participation, or (ii) the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion and authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including, without limitation, radio broadcasts; newspapers and other publications; television or film releases; slides; videotape; distribution over the Internet; and picture data storage) the contest sponsors may deem appropriate.
- Clarke Broadcasting Corp. is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including telephone equipment during any and all contests.
- Contest rules may vary with individual contests.
- Winners must present a photo id (driver’s license, passport, etc) before prize will be distributed.
- Must be 18 or older to participate.