Great questions to replace ‘How was your day?’
- What would you rate your day on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
- What games did you play at recess?
- What was the funniest thing that happened today?
- Did anyone do anything super nice for you?
- What was the nicest thing you did for someone else?
- Who made you smile today?
- What new fact did you learn today?
- Who brought the best food in their lunch today? What was it?
- What challenged you today?
- If school were a ride at the fair, which ride would it be? Why?
- If one of your classmates could be the teacher for the day who would you want it to be? Why?
- If you had the chance to be the teacher tomorrow, what would you teach the class?
- Did anyone push your buttons today?
- Who do you want to make friends with but haven’t yet? Why not?
- What is your teacher’s most important rule?
- What is the most popular thing to do at recess?
- Does your teacher remind you of anyone else you know? How?
- Tell me something you learned about a friend today.
- What is one thing you did today that was helpful?
- When did you feel most proud of yourself today?
- What rule was the hardest to follow today?
- What is one thing you hope to learn before the school year is over?
- Which person in your class is your exact opposite?
- Which area of your school is the most fun?
Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr will answer your questions online this Wednesday (September 14th) also on the Facebook special will be Ron Howard, who directed the new “Fab Four” documentary, Eight Days A Week: The Touring Years.
According to the Beatles’ Facebook site, fans should “submit your questions below and our favorites will be asked on the day.” No start time has been announced for the live Q&A.
The Beatles: Eight Days A Week – The Touring Years is set for a theatrical release this Friday September 16th, with Hulu streaming the movie exclusively to subscribers starting the next day (September 17th.)
Meet this mother of 6!! Beautiful Eloisa just gave birth to twin baby boys and mom to 4 others.
She is also an employee at SRMC.
She IS the Working Woman of the Week on Star 92.7!
Black Oak Casino $40.00 certificate to dine at: The Mill, The Kingpins Eatery, or the Black Oak Cafe, plus $5.00 in free slot play added to the Working Woman’s account.
The Columbia Nursery will provide a $25.00 gift certificate for dinner on the patio.
The Sonora Dentist Practice of Dr. Paul Berger treating the special lady to an Exam and Teeth whiting with a $299.00 value.
Abbey Carpet will provide a $25.00 gift certificate for dinner on the patio.
A 30 Day membership to MBS Fitness Studio in East Sonora. Go for Yoga, TRX training or Mommy & Me classes…but Go for your good health!