Help support Meals on Wheels. The 10th Annual ‘Meals on Wheels’ fundraiser is happening at RailTown in Jamestown on Saturday August 27th from 5p to 9p Call 209-533-2622.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 – 10 hours.
- Remove beef from cooker.
- In small bowl, mix 3 TBL. cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; stir into tomato mixture.
- Return beef to cooker.
- Cut large mushrooms in half. Slice bell pepper into strips.
- Arrange mushrooms & Bell peppers around beef.
- Increase heat setting to High.
- Cover; cook for 20 – 30 minutes or until tomato mixture has thickened and vegetables are tender.
I served this with mashed potatoes…but egg noodles would be good too!
Risky Biscuits * Anne and Pete Sibley * David Luning Band * Asleep at the Wheel
Molly Tuttle * The Lil’ Smokies * Shinyribs * Shannon McNally * Squirrel Nut Zippers
The Del McCoury Band * Run Boy Run * Marley’s Ghost * The Brothers Comatos
Howell Devine * Ruthie Foster * Los Lobos * Sweetwater String Band
The Hillbenders -“Tommy” * Mandolin Orange * Session Americana * Leftover Salmon