If you missed it last week, here’s the permanent placement for the Google Doodle where you can strum away your bosses money. Just click the picture of the doodle here. Have fun!
Check this website out. You can only play tic-tac-toe, BUT….. well just check it out.
This new Web page features an idyllic ocean scene backed by the calming sound of gently crashing waves. “Just relax and listen to the waves,” it reads. “Don’t touch your mouse or keyboard.” An onscreen timer begins counting down from two minutes. If you try to interact — and it’s surprising how easy it is to do without even thinking about it — a “Fail” message appears and the timer resets. If you make it to the end … well, try it and see. Click the picture below to “Do Nothing For 2 Minutes”!
2 cups baking soda
1 1/2 cups water
1 cup cornstarch
Mix with a fork until smooth. Boil over medium heat until thick. Spoon onto plate or wax paper.
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1 cup water
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons cream of tartar
beet, spinach, and carrot juice
Mix flour, salt and oil, and slowly add the water. Cook over medium heat, stirring until dough becomes stiff. Turn out onto wax paper and let cool. Knead the playdough with your hands until of proper consistency. Use as is, or divide into balls and add a few drops of the vegetable juices to make green, pink, and orange.
Here’s a list of things you might say to a kid and they would have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about:
- Why don’t you put a stack of “45’s” on the “hi-fi?”
- I can’t take your picture tonight, I forgot the “flash cubes.”
- Do you kids want to see a “double feature” at the “drive-in?”
- Who wants to play a game of Pong?
- Ethyl is just 29 cents a gallon.
- Smell the purple ink on the “ditto” paper.
- You just heat up the oil first, add the popcorn and shake the pan over the burner.
- Get your “skate key,” take apart your metal skates and nail them to a 2×4.
- Just stick your arm “straight” out the window for a left turn; for a right turn just angle your arm upward.
- That’s the “minute” hand and the other one’s the “hour” hand.
I’m sure you can add a few, and we would love to hear yours. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dad pulls a tooth, WITH A ROCKET!
With the Winter Weather Advisory and School Delays today, maybe your sitting around the table with an extended breakfast. Well check out this website and find out exactly where your milk came from. Have fun and Be safe today!